1) To help maintain the premise so that others can use this specialindoor venue, all dogs must be onleash or in crate when they are in the premise, even in the fenced area. Dogs are unleashed only when they are undergoing training or playing under 100% supervision by a dedicated handler for each dog.
2) Dogs are to relief themselves in the turf areas at the carpark outside the premises. It is strictly prohibited within the premises. Any accidents of this nature should be cleaned using the pee pads to soak up the pee first, followed by the use of cleaning sprays provided at the premises.
3) All poos should be immediately picked up and disposed of in the appropriate trash containers outside of the premises. If this occurs inside the premises, a cleaning spray should be used after disposal of solid waste.
4) Dog handlers are required to ensure that all dogs are supervised and controlled at all times, and use all due caution in assuring that aggressive dogs do not harm people or other dogs on the premises; where necessary, remove them.
5) Dogs are not allowed in other areas within the Marina Country Club, except the carpark area outside the premises.
6) Dogs must be on external parasite prevention and in good health. Bitches in season are not allowed.
7) Food falling to the floor / turf should be picked up immediately.
8) The conduct of Registrant and his / her guest(s) while on the premises shall be the responsibility of the Registrant. Registrant and his / her guest(s) who is a detriment to the good operation of the premises will be a cause for eviction by Singapore Indoor Dog Agility Arena Pte Ltd, including denial of future reservations arising from serious or repeated violations.