Registration at $15 per dog for 2 runs. Please submit a separate registration for each dog. Trophies awarded to top 3 winners and certificates to all other participants.
SCROLL THIS PAGE FOR TUNNEL RACE INFORMATION
- Day's Program
- Running Sequence
- Ground Rules
PROGRAM FOR 5 MARCH 2017 (SUNDAY)
2.00pm to 2.05pm
Registration (for Novice)
2.05pm to 2.10pm
2.10pm to 2.15pm
Walk-the-course for Run 1 (Novice)
2.15pm to 2.45pm
Run 1 (Novice)
2.45pm to 2.50pm
Judge changes Course to Run 2 (Novice)
2.50pm to 2.55pm
Walk-the-course for Run 2 (Novice)
2.55pm to 3.25pm
Run 2 (Novice)
3.25pm to 3.30pm
Prize Presentation (Novice)
3.30pm to 4.00pm
Registration (for Open) and Judge changes Course to Run 1 (Open)
4.00pm to 4.15pm
Run 1 (Open)
4.15pm to 4.20pm
Judge changes Course to Run 2 (Open)
4.20pm to 4.35pm
Run 2 (Open)
4.35pm to 4.40pm
Prize Presentation (Open)
Information about the Venue
1) Dogs are to relief themselves in the turf areas at the carpark outside the premises. It is strictly prohibited within the fenced artificial turf. Any occurrence of the offence will incur a DQ (i.e. disqualification).
2) No dog shall be allowed to relief itself in the holding area. Any accidents of this nature should be cleaned using the pee pads and cleaning sprays provided at the premises.
3) All poos should be immediately picked up and disposed of in the appropriate trash containers outside of the premises. If this occurs inside, a disinfectant should be used after disposal of solid waste.
4) Dog handlers are required to use all due caution in assuring that aggressive dogs do not harm people or other dogs on the premises; where necessary, remove them.
5) Dogs are not allowed in other areas within the Marina Country Club, except the carpark area outside the premises.
6) All dogs must be on leash or in crate when not in the fenced area. They must enter and exit the premises on leash.
7) Dogs with external parasites and bitches on heat are not allowed on the premises.
8) Food falling to the floor / turf should be picked up immediately.