Important Information of the Venue
1) The site is a rugby / futsal facility, surfaced with artificial turf. Please ensure that your dog(s) relief on the outside of the facility. Please bring your own crate, clean up supplies, & water for your dog. All dog owners and handlers are also responsible for cleaning up after their dog(s). All poos should be immediately picked up and disposed of in the appropriate trash containers.
2) All dogs must be kept on leash or crated when not in the ring or warming up in the fenced area.
3) Dogs must be on external parasite prevention and in good health. Bitches in season are not allowed.
4) Food falling to the floor / turf should be picked up immediately.
5) Chairs are not provided, please bring your own foldable chairs for your own comfort.
6) Only competition dogs, competitors and registered guests approved by the organizers are allowed in the premises. This is due to limited space and to ensure that the programs move quickly. We appreciate your understanding that priority is given to immediate family members of competitors.
7) Competitors alone are responsible for the behaviour of their dogs, children and guests. Any competitor whose dogs, children, or guests create unnecessary disturbances or repeatedly engage in unsafe or disruptive behaviour may, at the discretion of the show management, be asked to remove the offending dogs / children / guests from the event grounds. No refund of fees will be made in such a case.
8) Any person who violates any of the above rules will be asked to leave the premises.
Competitors who violate these rules will be excused without benefit of refund.