Singapore DOG Carnival
5-6 may 2018
This information sheet covers
*important information of the venue
*RULEs & Regulations
Important Information of the Venue
1) Please bring your own crate, clean up supplies, & water for your dog. All dog owners and handlers are also responsible for cleaning up after their dog(s). All poos should be immediately picked up and disposed of in the appropriate trash containers.
2) All dogs must be kept on leash or crated when not in the ring in the fenced area.
3) Dogs must be in good health. Bitches in season are not allowed.
4) Food falling in the ring should be picked up immediately during the fun race.
5) Chairs are not provided, please bring your own foldable chairs for your own comfort.
6) Competitors are responsible for the behaviour of their dogs, children and guests. Any competitor whose dogs, children, or guests create unnecessary disturbances or repeatedly engage in unsafe or disruptive behaviour may, at the discretion of the show management, be asked to remove the offending dogs / children / guests from the event grounds. No refund of fees will be made in such a case.
7) Any person who violates any of the above rules will be asked to leave the premises. Competitors who violate these rules will be excused without benefit of refund.
Please see poster above for the timings of the various events.
Please report at least half an hour before your event(s).
rules & regulations
Electric collars are prohibited.
Pinch and spray collars or other such devices are not permitted within 50m of the competition ring. Owners in breach of this rule will be asked to leave the showground, without refund.
No person shall carry out punitive correction or harsh handling of a dog at any time within the boundaries of the show.
The following is a partial list of infractions on which the judge or Show officials may take action:
Abuse or harsh handling of a dog on the grounds
Actions that may have the appearance of abuse of a dog
Intimidation and/or impolite confrontation of judges, event officials, event helpers, or other competitors
Wilful misconduct or interference with another handler’s right to compete
Language or behaviour in the ring construed to be detrimental to the spirit of good sportsmanship or that threatens to reduce the spectator appeal of the event
Violation of procedural rules
Violation of any rules of the property/facility where the event is being held, including ignoring no smoking area signage, failure to pick up after your dog, taking your dog into off-limits areas, damage to facility property, etc.
Compulsive, correctional training on the grounds
Creating excessive delays as a failure to respect the authority of event officials
Wilful misrepresentation on entry forms
Wilful misrepresentation of animals
Failure to exercise diligence in the control of the behaviour of their dog
There will be no refunds for entries withdrawn and neither in the event a dog and/or handler is dismissed from the competition for any of the above infractions.
All dogs are entered in the Show at their owners’ risk. While every care will be taken, the organizer will not accept responsibility for loss, damage, or injury however caused to dogs, persons, or property while at the event.