20 Jan 2018
by International Judge
This information sheet covers
*important information of the venue
*UKI RULEs & Regulations
Important Information of the Venue
1) To enable everyone to enjoy this special indoor venue, all dogs must be on leash or in crate when they are in the premiseS, even in the fenced area. Dogs are unleashed only when they are competing in the event in the fenced area.
2) Dogs are to relief themselves in the turf areas at the carpark outside the premises. It is strictly prohibited within the premises. Any accidents of this nature should be cleaned using the pee pads to soak up the pee first, followed by the use of cleaning sprays provided at the premises.
3) All poos should be immediately picked up and disposed of in the appropriate trash containers outside of the premises. If this occurs inside the premises, a cleaning spray should be used after disposal of solid waste.
4) Dog handlers are required to ensure that all dogs are supervised and controlled at all times, and use all due caution in assuring that aggressive dogs do not harm people or other dogs on the premises; where necessary, remove them.
5) only competition dogs, competitors and registered guests are allowed in the premiseS.
6) Dogs must be on external parasite prevention and in good health. Bitches in season are not allowed.
7) Food falling to the floor / turf should be picked up immediately.
8) The conduct of Registrant and his / her guest(s) while on the premises shall be the responsibility of the Registrant. Registrant and his / her guest(s) who are detriment to the good operation of the premises will be a cause for eviction by Singapore Indoor Dog Agility Arena Pte Ltd, including denial of future entry to the premises arising from serious or repeated violations.
(Please note start times may be earlier if we are ahead of schedule)
Competitors start reporting
*ONLY for dogs without an official UKI height measurement
Walking Masters Agility course
Start of Masters Agility
Walking Agility course
Start of Agility
Walking Gamblers course
Start of Gamblers
Walking Snooker course
Start of Snooker
Walking Masters Jumping course
Start of Masters Jumping
Walking Jumping course
Start of Jumping
It is competitor's responsibility to be available for their class & running order.
Start times may be earlier if we are ahead of schedule.
Handlers will be considered late and unable to run, if they are not present to walk into the ring once the previous dog has crossed the finish line.
Click here for Running Order.
uki rules & regulations
Electric collars are prohibited from all UKI show sites.
Pinch and spray collars or other such devices are not permitted within 50m of the competition ring. Owners in breach of this rule will be asked to leave the showground, without refund.
No person shall carry out punitive correction or harsh handling of a dog at any time within the boundaries of the show.
The following is a partial list of infractions on which the judge or Show officials may take action:
Abuse or harsh handling of a dog on the grounds
Actions that may have the appearance of abuse of a dog
Intimidation and/or impolite confrontation of judges, event officials, event helpers, or other competitors
Wilful misconduct or interference with another handler’s right to compete
Language or behaviour in the ring construed to be detrimental to the spirit of good sportsmanship or that threatens to reduce the spectator appeal of the event
Violation of procedural rules
Violation of any rules of the property/facility where the event is being held, including ignoring no smoking area signage, failure to pick up after your dog, taking your dog into off-limits areas, damage to facility property, etc.
Compulsive, correctional training on the grounds
Creating excessive delays as a failure to respect the authority of event officials
Wilful misrepresentation on entry forms
Wilful misrepresentation of animals
Failure to exercise diligence in the control of the behaviour of their dog
There will be no refunds for entries withdrawn and neither in the event a dog and/or handler is dismissed from the competition, regardless of the reason for dismissal providing this was within accordance of UK Agility International rules and regulations.
All dogs are entered in the Show at their owners’ risk. While every care will be taken, the organizer will not accept responsibility for loss, damage, or injury however caused to dogs, persons, or property while at the event.
Click here for details of UKI Rules & Regulations.
Show manager - Meow Heong
Ring manager - Dat Way
Scribe & Second timer - Christine
Main Timer - Geline
Score Table - Judith
Gate and Ring stewards - Zachary, Felicia, Charmaine